The Kase Skyeye Magnetic Circular Filters Entry Level ND Kit consists of a ND8, ND64, ND1000, Circular Polariser, Magnetic Adapter, and Carry Pouch, plus a magnetic lens cap.
These filters are are lighter and more compact than a full square system set up. The sets consist of stackable neutral density filters and a CPL, useful for both photographers and videographers, allowing you to control reflections and light.
The key difference between the Skyeye and Wolverine magnetic systems are:
- Skyeye is not shockproof like the Wolverine system
- Skyeye filters have a thread at the front to allow screwed circular filters to also be used with the system
- Magnetic Stackable Mounting
- Toughened Pro HD Optical Glass
- No Discernible Colour Cast
- Scratch Resistant
- Metallic Nano Coatings
- Water and Dust/Dirt Repellent
- Easy Clean
The Kase Skyeye Professional ND Kit contains:
- 1x magnetic CPL (polarizing filter)
- 1x magnetic ND8 (3 stop)
- 1x magnetic ND64 (6 stop)
- 1 x magnetic ND1000 (10 stop)
- 1x magnetic adapter ring
- 1x magnetic lens cap
- 1x Filter bag
Our magnetic round filter kits are available in diameters of 67mm, 72mm, 77mm, 82mm and 95mm. We recommend you buy the largest thread size you need and purchase magnetic step up rings to use with smaller lenses.
Skyeye magnetic step up rings are currently available in 49-77 through to 72-77 and 49-82mm through to 77-82mm sizing.